Learn more about our company.
Pan-America Hyperbarics, Inc. (PAHI) is a worldwide provider of hyperbaric oxygen (HBO) treatment systems. We design and manufacture the highest value of HBO treatment systems in the world, and provide HBO-related support services, such as maintenance, education and training, to those institutions and individuals who will benefit from HBO technology, either medically or financially. It also dedicates itself to the continued development of technical innovations to ensure safe, comfortable, and efficient HBO treatments delivered for its clients.
Pan-America Hyperbarics, Inc. intends to become the leading hyperbaric treatment system provider. By achieving this vision, we will be able to strategically exert our market power to foster HBO-related research projects which, subsequently, will extend the applications of HBO therapy and increase the adoption of HBO therapy by health professionals, insurance payers, policy makers, and general populations.
PAHI will achieve its mission and vision by following these principles:
- Produce HBO treatment systems that conform to the quality requirements imposed by local government.
- Continuously improve HBO treatment system design and manufacturing to provide safe, comfortable, efficient, and user-friendly HBO treatment systems.
- Engage in continuous quality improvement in all of the operating and manufacturing activities to ensure the customers’ satisfaction with PAHI’s products and services.
- Support research in 1) technical engineering to enhance the quality of HBO treatment systems and 2) in the efficacy and cost-effectiveness of hyperbaric medicine in various medical problems to maximize its potential applications and enhance its acceptance by its stakeholders.
- Provide the best value (highest quality with a reasonable price) of HBO treatment systems and ancillary services in the market.
- Encourage creative approaches to facilitate the adoption of hyperbaric medicine.
- Establish partnerships with organizations or individuals to elevate the value of products and services provided by PAHI.
- Value team efforts and multidisciplinary approaches to create additional value for its clients.
Quality Codes and Standards
PAHI’s Quality Assurance Program is conformed to ISO 13485. In addition, All of PAHI’s chambers are designed, fabricated, assembled, tested, and installed in accordance with the following codes and standards:
- U.S. FDA 510K Clearance
- ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code, Section VIII, Division 1.
- ASME PVHO-1 Safety Standard for Pressure Vessels for Human Occupancy.
- NFPA 99 Healthcare Facilities, Chapter 4 and Chapter 14.
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration Requirement, 21 Codes of Federal Regulations, Chapter 1, Part 820, Quality System Regulation.